KVP can file your documents at the Court House, serve them upon the opposing parties, and return them completed with accompanying Affidavits to you!
- the timely service of all Litigation documentation including but not limited to the following:
- Queen's Bench and Provincial Court documents
- Federal/Tax Court documents
- Divorce/Matrimonial pleadings
- Subpoenas, Notice's To Attend
- service available and effected 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- substitutional service documentation including Orders when necessary.
- service throughout all Alberta available via local agents upon request.
- timely preparation and return of all documentation.
- Affidavits of Service and Statutory Declarations are prepared in accordance with both the Alberta Rules of Court and the Statutes of Alberta.
- Affidavits prepared and notarized in accordance with out of province requirements.
- Affidavits in support of substitutional service are prepared in those instances where personal service is either impractical or impossible.
- Invoices accompany all Affidavits, and include the complete disclosure of service details.